Drew Varano, MD

Return to Home

ULTHERAPY

ASK about 25% off weeks
Call 202-621-8675 to schedule a complimentary consultation
or click here to Request an appointment


What is Ultherapy®?

Ultherapy® is a non-surgical treatment that uses focused ultrasound waves and is the only FDA approved device to tighten and LIFT skin on the face, neck and brow.* We also offer ThermiTight (click the link) which is a minimally invasive treatment for those who may want/need more than Ultherapy can provide.Also check out Silhouette Instalift page which can help with midface/cheek volume loss and lifting effect.

What is revolutionary about Ultherapy®?

By using focused Ultrasound a treatment can go to deeper tissue levels to produce not only additional collagen building, but also tightening and lifting these deep structures. Ultherapy® can treat at a depth of 4.5 mm, unlike previous technology which was limited to about 2.5 mm. Also the ultrasound imaging permits the patient and clinician to view the deeper structures to ensure energy is deposited precisely where it will be most effective.*

Which Area(s) can be treated?

See color chart below to follow : You can treat the brow/ upper face (green area); midface cheek & jowl area (red area); chin (submental) area (yellow area); and lower neck (blue area). If the decolletage (chest area) has wrinkling this area can also be treated. Most individuals will need only one treatment session, for patients with more skin laxity, a second treatment maybe recommended for optimal results.*

* Disclaimer:individual results may vary


For additional savings Ask about 25% discount weeks!

Red &Yellow areas $2300 (w/ 25% discount already applied)
All 4 Areas $3700 Decolletage $1800

Smaller areas (i.e. under eyes)can be "pro rated" and start as low as $650


How long does a treatment take?

A treatment can usually be done in 45 to 90 minutes, depending on which areas are addressed.*

Does it Hurt? Comfort threshold vary from individual to individual. You may opt to receive an oral pain medication or local anesthetic prior to the treatment session. You may occasionally feel a quick pulse of heat which is adjustable. New protocols have adopted Ulthera amplify, which makes the treatment process much more tolerable since its inception. In our experience 80% of individuals tolerate the treatment with only an oral pain medication given before treatment. The remaining 20% who find the treatment sensitive Dr Varano will give a small injection to numb the area.*

What are potential side effects and recovery process? You can experience some redness for a few hours. Swelling is typically mild and may last a few days. It is typically only noticeable to the individual. and not other people. You may experience some temporary tenderness and tingling for a few days post treatment. You can go back to work the following day.*

What is the difference between Ultherapy® and other technology?

Lasers typically address the surface of the skin. Conditions such as age spots, wrinkles, fine lines, acne scars. Ulthera addresses the deeper layers that support sagging skin. Unlike its predecessors, its can treat deeper levels to achieve a Lifting effect.*

 

What is the cost? Depending on which area(s) are treated costs generally between $1500- $3700. See chart for exact pricing.



*Disclaimer: Individual results may vary, no guarantees
Decolletage treatments



Comparison of Skin Tightening treatments offered*



RETURN TO HOME PAGE



Ultherapy Treatment explanation video below*


Request an appointment or a free consultation online, or call:

Downtown DC

(202) 621-8675

2311 M St NW, Suite 402

9am-5pm Monday-Friday

COMPLIMENTARY CONSULTATIONS

*Disclaimer: As with all medical treatments, no guarantees & individual results may vary

Virginia Locations

Pentagon City Mall: (202) 621-8675

Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Metro Level

12pm-5pm Tuesdays


McLean Professional Park: (202)621-8675

Coolsculpting consults & treatments only

1479 Chain Bridge Rd, Suite 100

McLean VA :Wednesdays & Saturdays only

Privacy and Cookies Policy


Login
space